Sleep deprivation is a real problem. A lot of accidents and sicknesses stems from the lack of sleep. It goes without saying that lack of sleep is a serious problem that should be addressed, but how exactly do you cure it?
To be accurate, you’re never going to cure it without professional help. You can, however, go for the alternatives—sleep aid apps:
- Pzizz. This Android app helps by creating an ambience that helps you relax and drift off to sleep. It doesn’t just create enchanting music and sound effects; it goes down to the science of what helps people sleep because of those. The effect extends to the next day, where you wake up feeling refreshed.
- SleepTime(+). This app goes hardcore into the science of drifting into sleep. It wakes you up during the moment of your lightest sleep, and it also uses music and soundscapes to help you drift off to sleep. Accurate algorithm creates an optimal measurement of your sleep cycles.
- Sleep Cycle. A smart app, this Android creation analyzes the sounds you make as you sleep to determine light- and deep-sleep patterns. Based on this data, it creates a schedule when to wake you up and when you should drift off to sleep in the night.
- Relax Melodies. It’s more an app for music lovers than anything, but even if you don’t like music that much, this will help you get a full night’s sleep with the different combinations of sleep-inducing melodies.
- Sleep Bot. When you absolutely have to wake up in the morning, this is the app to get. It simply tracks your sleep through the mobile app, creating auto-settings to wake you up when you absolutely need to. It also lets you share data to friends and others through a built-in online sharing platform.
Sleep doesn’t have to be a chore. It’s the easiest thing to do in the world. However, if you’re feeling a little insomnia setting in, sleep is as easy as getting help from these apps to look forward to a good night’s sleep.